Warnors Center for the Performing Arts is a 501 (c)(3) California Non Profit Public Benefit Corporation. Located in Downtown Fresno, the Center is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Originally built in 1928 as the Fresno Pantages to house vaudeville entertainment, it was purchased less than a year later by Warner Brothers and began playing silent films. Today the Center operates the Warnors Theater (currently closed for maintenance), Frank’s Place (Live Music Venue) and the Star Palace (Banquet Facility). We also have retail space on both sides of the building.
There are no upcoming events at this time